All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
Scholarly, well-written, and exhaustively researched, Evidence for Christianity
presents a powerful case for why Christianity is both true and real. Drawing upon rigorous scholarship of countless authorities and historical evidence, McDowell provides evidences beyond a reasonable doubt that Christ was exactly who he said he was, sent to do exactly what God his Father commissioned him to accomplish. You'll find answers to questions such as:
Evidence for Christianity
- How was Jesus Christ profoundly different from any other man who ever lived, and why?
- Is Christianity based on a blind faith or a faith rooted in historical reality?
- Is the Bible a reliable historical record of the events it describes?
- Was the resurrection of Jesus a hoax or is there evidence that it was an actual historical event?
- Were the major events of Jesus's life and death accurately foretold centuries earlier?
will provide you with greater confidence and a revitalized foundation in your Christian faith. It will also provide a reason to believe for anyone skeptical of the claims of Christianity.
NOTE: Evidence for Christianity contains the best of The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict, condensed down to a less intimidating but still comprehensive coverage of all the best evidence for the reliability of the Christian faith. Philosophical reasons and responses to major non-Christian thought systems are not addressed; they can be found in The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict.