All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture. Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words-until now.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God's Word will treasure this Bible. It contains a whole library of biblical helps within its covers—including the Strong's Dictionary numbering system—making it one for every student of God's Word, no matter what age.
- NEW! Wider margins than previous editions
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Words of Christ in Red
- Table of Weights and Measures
- AMG’s Concordance of the Bible
- NEW! AMG’s Annotated Strong’s Dictionaries
- Combining Strong’s dictionaries with additional material taken from AMG’s Complete Word Study Dictionaries
- Footnotes on the original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
- Strong’s numbers on key words in the text of the Bible
- Grammatical codes on key words in the text of the New Testament
- Used with the Grammatical Notations, these codes identify the forms of Greek grammar behind the English translation
- 9-point text size
- Size: 9.00” x 6.50”
System of Study
- Key Words in the English Text Identified by Strong's Numbering System
- Codes in the New Testament Text Identify Grammatical Structure of Key Greek Words
- Notations Explain the Significance of the Grammatical Codes
- Hebrew and Greek Word Studies
- Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries
- Center-column Reference System