The KJVER is "The Trusted King James in an Easy Read Format." It follows the KJV more closely than any other contemporary version available, using the original 1611 King James Version text (based on the Textus Receptus —Received Text). It updates the language for the modern reader making it easier to use and understand—without changing the Word of God—explaining difficult words and replacing clearly archaic or obsolete words. Not one word of doctrine has been changed.
- The beloved KJV text with modern equivalents substituted for specific, outdated words, while retaining the trusted doctrine of the KJV Bible
- Words of God highlighted in red in the Old Testament
- Words of Jesus highlighted in red in the New Testament
- Difficult terms underlined and explained at the end of the verse.
- Archaic or obsolete words replaced with their modern equivalent
- Classic doctrine unchanged
- A Dictionary/Concordance
- 7 pages of detailed maps
- Pronoun plurality Indicated
- Names of God listed at the end of each appropriate Old Testament verse
- Ribbon marker
- Presentation page
- Gold page edges, thumb-indexed
- 12.5-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50 x 1.00"